First Blog!

Hi  All! My name is Brenda Heyward and I am an avid genealogist,scrapbooker, ATCer, and Jewelry maker and Altered Books. I am a telecommunications engineer by day and avid scrapbooker, ATCer at night and weekends.   I've been very lucky to be left with a suitcase of souvenirs on my Dad's side of the family and also had  relatives on my Mom's side who did all the genealogy. So all that was left was to put all the ingredients together in scrapbooks. I am going to include photos of pages I've done and ATCs that I have done. Did I mention, I love the Twilight series??? I have done one Altered Twilight book and am working on the rest of the series of books. Learning how to use by the Binder and Cricut! I am" an in the moment person". I love to do scrapbook pages to my max. I hope to design stuff that you all enjoy! brenda

Comments

Popular Posts