THE REALLY OLD PHOTOS FROM MY FAMILY



So I've spent about a year scanning and putting in order 4 albums of photos of my family and extended family from my Aunt Mirta. They are totally awesome. They start in the early 1920s and go into the 1950s. Here are a few samples...I estimate that it was around 400 pages and about 2000 photos!!

                       That's my Dad and my Aunt Claire (my God mother) . I plan on scrapbooking these photos! Isn't the car cool? What are they standing in between the bumper and the radiator?


Don't u just love beach photos? These are my aunts, my grnadmother in the black bathing suit, my Dad and my Aunt Claire again.
 Now, this is a family photo! This is all the Cudias and a few Calamias (cousins)! I love this photo and did a mixed media canvas below. That is my grandfather and grandmother Sam and Elsie Cudia on the very left. I love this photo.


Here is my mixed media canvas. Kind of hard to see but it's got Heidi Swapp foiling ontop of the Tim Holtz gear die cuts, netting (from an onion bag) and Tim Holtz tag, old paper, dollies, string, etc., tribute to the artists Finnabair and France Papillon.

Comments

Popular Posts